Nice jewelry can complement and complete an outfit and make you look stylish. Jewelry pieces come in a variety of shapes, sizes, colors and patterns. With every season and year, there is something new in the fashion. Every woman wishes to wear exclusive pieces for a special occasion or stylish pieces for every day. The one who wants to be an image – maker, always keep an eye on the latest jewelry trends. Indian women are very fashion forward, partly due to the vast diversity of cultures present and the seasons. Fashion-wise, this present season and fall/winter 2013 seems to be colorful, bold and personalized. Here is the list of some of the hits and hottest upcoming and present jewelry trends for women:
- One of the hottest trends of the market is the Rose Gold, and combination of Gold, silver, bronze, don’t hesitate to mix and match these materials and shades
- Earrings enhance your beauty and add grace to your personality. This season big and bold earrings are in the fashion, but hangings and loops are outdated. Try out different shapes like square, rectangular, round and many other exciting patterns. Crystal earrings and flower based earrings are must have for every woman!
- Neck strings add elegance to your look! This year Multilayer, geometric and metallic pieces are in the fashion. Elegant pearl jewellery is one of the biggest jewellery trends; add some stylish piece in your wardrobe.
- Rings look classy and stylish! Big, bold and color full rings are in the trend. Princess style royal rings are one of the hottest trends when we talk about jewellery. Add some stylish and elegant cocktail rings to your jewellery collection this year!
- This season real feathers are on their way out. Include shell, wood, seed beads in your jewellery box!
- Add some multilayer gem stone bracelets to your collection